Title: CAD/BIM Program Manager
Must be permanent residents or US citizens.
Salary Range = $100k – $145k DOE
Provide support to project teams by managing the resolution of CAD/BIM related technology
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, IT or equivalent.
- 10 years of experience in design or engineering.
- Exhibits an in depth working knowledge of current Revit versions.
- Autodesk BIM certified preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment.