Micro Assembler, 2nd Shift (3:30pm – Midnight)
Temp to Hire (you start as a temp and considered for permanent employment based on performance/attendance)
Pay Range = $12 – $17/hr DOE
- · Focus and ability to work in a fast paced team environment with attention to quality.
- · Assemble, rework and/or test electronic components following prescribed processes and assembly procedures using a variety of hand tools and equipment.
- · Set up work as required, as well as movement of material. Work from drawings, schematics and written instructions to affect mechanical assembly.
- · Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to no-repetitive production assembly operations.
- · Follow work instructions for specific operations.
- · Performs required work steps within specific cycle time.
- · May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.· Adhere to all quality and safety guidelines.
- · HSD/GED required
- · IPC-610 Soldering Certification/Training
- · Good communication skills
- · Strong attention to detail· Computer literate
- · Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- · Good eyesight· Steady hands
- · Ability to work overtime
- · Experience with microscope