Process Engineer – Mid – Sr. Level
We are looking for someone with Micro Electronics and Component Assembly Operations experience.
- Desired Skills: Wire Bonding, Die Bonding, Epoxy Dispensing, Process Thick/Thin Film
- Programming experience is a plus but knowing the process steps are key.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Applied Sciences is required.
- 7 or more year’s related experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate and present technical information in both written and verbal forms.
- Knowledge of MIL-STD-883, MIL-PRF-38534, and Lean and Six Sigma techniques desirable.
- Employment contingent on passing a Criminal background check and drug test.
- Only local candidates being considered, must be permanent residents or US citizens.
Salary Range DOE
- $100-$110k (Sr. Level)
- $80 – $100k (Mid Level)