QC Supervisor, 2nd shift (3:30pm – Midnight)
- Supervise and directs the efforts of the Quality Control Inspectors for a specific work shift in the electronics assembly/micro assembly and other component staging areas.
- Schedule work assignments, assign tasks, train new employees and demonstrate proper operation of equipment. Observe work as it is performed to ensure it is done properly and safely.
- Responsible for assuring QC Inspectors are properly trained in all inspection equipment and techniques, procedures and SOPs.
- Follow established standard operating procedures.
- Identify and apply advanced analytical techniques.
- Confirm material compliance with prescribed specifications.
- Respond to technical inquiries from internal personnel.
- Responsible for maintaining efficient work flow, work assignments and throughput standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as requested.
- Provides input for Quality Control inspection techniques to assist in establishing efficient and effective methods for evaluating component parts.
- Interacts with Manufacturing/Engineering to resolve in-process quality issues, and assists with training other team members.
- Experience working with electronics, or electronic component manufacturing
- Experience/certification with IPC-610 (or Mil-STD 454, 2000)
- Experience inspecting soldering. Experience soldering is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Demonstrated business ethics, integrity and discretion necessary.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office applications (Word/Excel) are required.
- 2 or more years of supervision preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Quality Control or Quality Assurance positions required.
- Associate’s Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience.
This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.