Security Clearance Requirement : This position requires an active U.S. Secret Clearance and TSA Suitability.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team and have proven investigative, research and/or analysis abilities. · Knowledge of MS office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)·
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks and activities· Experience handling and resolving Tier- 1 and Tier- 2 incidence activities·
- Thorough knowledge of troubleshooting IT systems· Experience initiating and escalating incident tickets and/or problem reporting·
- Experience working 24×7 shift schedules in a team environment· Excellent communications skills· The ability to sit for long periods of time
- Experience with XML, SQL and monitoring software· Experience with Remedy/ Clear Quest ticket system· Experience with IT Service Support, IT Help Desk, IT Technical Support, and/or Data Processing· Certain level of expertise with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- Education/Certification Requirement: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer or other related technical disciplines.
Perm Position – No Relocation
- Employment contingent on passing a Criminal background check and drug test.
- Must be available 24hrs., 5 days/week – usual work hours 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Only local candidates being considered, must be permanent residents or US citizens.
Salary = DOE