Temp to Perm positions available with opportunity to work 1st or 2nd shift.
- Work with a team of Engineers in a fast paced environment where attention to detail, quality inspection, time management, following safety guidelines, and maintaining a clean product is a must.
- Work from drawings, schematics and written instructions to affect mechanical assembly.
- Test finished products, and prepare required documentation
- Must have 2 year degree OR experience in electronics or electronic background.
- HSD/GED required.
- Good communication skills, computer literate.
- Good eyesight, steady hands.
- Stable work history and ability to work overtime.
1st Shift: 7:00am – 3:30om
2nd Shift: 3:30pm – Midnight (Will need to be able to train on the 1st shift if asked)
ALL APPLICANTS: US Citizenship or Green Card, no relocation, only local candidates. *Employment contingent on passing Drug testing and Criminal Background check