- Employment contingent on passing a Criminal background check and drug test.
- Only local candidates being considered, must be permanent residents or US citizens.
Ray Range = $17-$20/hr DOE
Job Description: Modifies, rebuilds, repairs, or overhauls electronic and electrical equipment and controls within a high precision manufacturing facility. Applies skills and knowledge of electronics principles while performing preventive maintenance, determining equipment malfunctions, and restoring equipment to operation. This position will also be trained in and performs mechanical support, set-up, and maintenance/repair of assembly equipment and tooling to assist with other manufacturing technician duties as needed.
• Electronics Degree/License/Certificate or other formal education preferred
• Strong technical knowledge of electronics as determined through the job selection interview.
• Minimum 2 yrs. related experience with electronic, electro-mechanical, and other industrial instrumentation preferred
• Ability to transport, position and install various tools, equipment, stations, and/or production-related supplies using hand trucks, pallet jacks or carts as required.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
• Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a manufacturing environment preferred